Saturday, March 19, 2005

Joining the club

I've never been much of a joiner. I have no idea why that is. Usually, if everybody's doing something, or everybody loves something, I automatically take a dislike to it. But now it seems like everybody is setting up their own blog. And I read quite a few of them. So why I'm actually setting one up is really beyond me. But here I am, having put myself online for all and sundry to read, although I suspect the only people who will ever read this will be my friends or random internet freaks with nothing better to do. Not that there's anything wrong with being an internet freak; hell, I am one.

A few words of warning. If you have a problem with curse words, potty humor, political incorrectness, American spelling or the mundanity of daily life, go elsewhere.

And please pray for me that my family never sees this and finds out how I actually live.

Yeah, so that's it for this initial post. I can't think of anything really earthshatteringly interesting at the moment to post but I'm sure there will be many such pearls in the future. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home