Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Screw Christmas


I just spent an

hour detailing my Christmas weekend, but then Blogger wouldn't post the pic I wanted to (of course, now it's there), and then it wouldn't C&P my post from Word, and now I've re-read it and it's so fucking boring anyway that I'm not going to bother. Instead, you can salivate to the pic of the sweet potato layer cake with orange cream cheese frosting that I made for Christmas Eve dinner. From scratch, yo! I'm the baking shiznit!

Yeah, so Merry Christmas!

3 Comments:

Blogger zoe said...

that looks yummy but i bet you didn't really make it from scratch - i mean honey, your nails!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Melanie O. said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Jayne! :)

P.S. Yummm!

4:13 AM  
Blogger Y said...

Oh, but I DID, Z, I really did! Auntiemomma was quite impressed. Besides, nails don't get in the way with handheld mixers.

Oz, same back atcha!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home