Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hit and Run Posting

I'm really busy at work, and about to get crazy busy, plus I've got the cold that will not die, so am going to bed early tonight. But just a quick update:

I got my purse, makeup, and keys back, but no cell phone. So if I had your number, I don't anymore, so please e-mail it to me or call me at home and leave it on the machine. I have a new cell, same number, but can't use it until next week due to temporary shortage of funds.

New York was fabulous, as always, even got a little smoochy smoochy from a hot young Irish bartender who was hitting on me. Love love love the city. I've even got the subway figured out, so now I'm working on the buses. Look for me there again in April. Fair warning.

Looking so forward to my short trip to London. Not sure what I want to do yet, really must get a guide book out and look at it. Too many choices, not enough patience or time.

That's it. K. and B., please send me your phone numbers! I want to put something together for early December!

1 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

Will do! (Of course, I don't know my cell phone number, so I'll have to find it!)

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home