Thursday, November 02, 2006

Celebrating birthdays, Y style

So I went out after work to find the salon. And if you're a girl, you know what a new salon entails. Anyway, I find it and am only slightly upset that the shampoo apprentice is young enough to be my kid. Don't act like you don't know what I mean.

Anyway after a beautiful color and cut, I emerged into Chinatown DC and called a friend to meet met, whereupon I spent an hour by myself in one of the hottest bars (apparently) in DC waiting for her. And the rest of the evening was all about waiting for her. Blah.

Which might explain my early exit. I just wanted to go home.

And once I got there I realized I'd left my purse, keys and cell phone in the car. I was, in short, screwed.

I ended up sleeping on our steps because I thought the hovelord would be home, but it wasn't to be

In the middle of the night, I had to go pee, so I went out back. This is not as easy as you think. There are motion sensors there, and I had to fool them.

Luckily, I"m smarter than they are. For the rest, never mind.

There is more to this whole weekend, I just don't have the time to post it now. Check back after the weekend - I'm going to New York!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie O. said...

Geez Jayne - you've had a crappy couple of weeks. I hope it gets better from here on. Happy belated birthday, too!

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home