Thursday, January 04, 2007

Argentina Dreaming

I have no idea why. It sounds like an amazing place. The people are beautiful, the land is beautiful. Horse culture is big. I can teach English. They have no quarantine on importing pets. Of course, their economy is still crap and I'll make peanuts, so that's why I think I'm just going to move down to Argentina next year, learn to tango, find me a nice polo player and fuck like rabbits. Yeah, that's a plan.

Oh, crap, first, New Year's Resolutions:
  • Live like an adult. Pffttt, as if. Fine, at least try to keep my house somewhat habitable and not to waste all my money on stupid shit.
  • Have more fun. Think I'll be able to manage this one.
  • Go on at least a week's vacation somewhere I've never been and that has another official language. Like, say, Argentina!
  • Take better care of myself.

Now, back to Argentina dreaming. Or work.

3 Comments:

Blogger zoe said...

what's wrong with belgium ?

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention cheap shopping in BA.

2:24 AM  
Blogger Y said...

Zed, not so many hot Latin polo players on the ground in Belgium, are there?

Nomad, the shopping goes without saying. Kinda like breathing.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home