Monday, April 04, 2005

In other news

Our shower is being replaced completely tomorrow, including bathtub. Unfortunately this is supposed to commence at between 7:30 and 9 am tomorrow (what's with not giving a specific time, especially for the first morning appointment?!). In any case, at least when I get home tomorrow we'll have a renovated bathroom.

Work continues to go well. They give me 2 week long (or longer) projects and then leave me to do them. Very nice and a big change from the normal where I was bothered all the time.

Found out today that Young Attorney I'm working with is only a year younger than me. He's very nice, and was a professional musician for 7 years before going to law school. I might just have to see if there's anything there. Who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home