Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Am I the only one

that was flipping back and forth between "You've Got Mail" and Monday Night Football last night? Proof positive that I am, indeed, quite odd.

I also give myself manicures and pedicures while drinking wine and watching NFL football all day Sunday, including all the pre-game and post-game shows.

Sometimes I despair for my sanity. I seem not only to go to extremes, but to combine extremes. If only, just once, they would come together in a normal, happy medium.

But then I guess I wouldn't be me. Hrmpf.

2 Comments:

Blogger travellingtrixie said...

She lives! I hope you are doing well.

I am up to my ears in work, but I suppose that is to be expected.

Don't forget to VOTE on Nov. 4, even if you don't think your vote matters!

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your posts are getting less and less frequent. That a good sign or bad?
Hope next year is great for you.
irishnomad.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home