Monday, August 21, 2006

By Special Request

E. has requested that he be known from now on as "Chepe". I have no idea what this means. He claims it's a nickname given to people named Joseph or some such crap, which makes me wonder why on earth he'd want it, since that's not his name at all, but whatever. For all I know it could mean He Who Walks With a Big Stick Up His Ass, but I doubt it. So if you know what it really means, please let me know because I'm entirely too lazy to go look it up right now.

I do wonder now if I should have given him the url to this site, though. Not because I wouldn't want him to read any of it, but because I fear it might make me want to censor things that I may write in the future. I hope that won't be the case, as we have been as close to completely honest with each other as two people can be (note: I don't believe anybody can ever be truly, completely honest), but I guess I'll find out. It's not like I can take it back now.

I really should learn not to give my blog address out after a few drinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home