Sunday, July 09, 2006

Hit and Run

Well, sorry I haven't been around much lately, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out my pattern: when I'm silent, things ain't going so well. And when things ain't going so well, I find it hard to think about anything else, and it's really just no fun to talk about the down times. Hopefully things will start looking up soon and I'll be back to posting fun, inane, and occasionally thoughtful things for your enjoyment.

The only good thing is I've lost 13 lbs. through stress and budget enforced dieting. It costs more to feed my cats than it does to feed me.

PS - if you know of anyone looking for a furnished room in DC for $550 a month including utilities, please point them in my direction.

Ciao, kids. Be good while I'm gone. I'll try to check in once in a while so don't think you can get away with any nonsense!

3 Comments:

Blogger iggy said...

Take care hon.
I hope things pick up for you really soon.

7:22 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Yes. Check in so we can know you're doing alright!

2:37 AM  
Blogger chimera said...

Miss your posts, Jayne - hope things get better for you soon. In the meantime, don't let the bastards get you down.

(No idea whether or not that's appropriate to your situation, but I've always wanted to say that to someone...)

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home