Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ne Fume Pas


I woke up this morning after a night spent sleeping in front of the air conditioner on my big chair in the living room, and repaired outside for my morning cigarette. See, that's me over there on the right. Lovely, ain't I?

Well, that's what I felt like, anyway, and so I think I've decided to stop smoking again. I just didn't enjoy that cigarette. And if I don't enjoy it anymore, then what's the use, right?

In other news, it's been hot here, DAMN HOT. As in almost triple degree Fahrenheit hot with loads of humidity. It is disgusting weather, and health officials have issued warnings to the elderly, infirm, and young, and those with lung/breathing issues to stay inside during the day as the air outside just isn't healthy to breathe. Hopefully this will all change now that I'm not smoking anymore. Somehow, I think it will resolve itself once the temps get cooler, though, sometime next week.

I started my new job on Monday, but I'll have to wait until I get home to talk about that because I really shouldn't use taxpayer dollars for that.

But using them to find a pic of a smoking frog is fine.

3 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

I used to smoke, but I found it IMPOSSIBLE to smoke when it was hot outside. So the weather might work in your favor.

Good luck!

12:26 AM  
Blogger Em said...

oh what a cool pic!!!!! love the frog!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Y said...

Yeah, well, it lasted until the weekend back at work at the restaurant. I figure if I can keep it to the weekends only at the resto, that's ok for now.

em, I love that frog, too. Too cute!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home