Friday, September 16, 2005

Quitters suck

I am not a quitter. Just so you know.

I got an email from my best friend who said she'd stopped looking at my blog because she figured I'd abandoned it. How could I abandon it? It is my thoughts, and they never stop, in spite of whatever goes on in my life.

So here and now I promise:

I can't promise a daily post, but I can promise at least weekly.

So much has gone on that I have go organize it in my own mind before I give it to you, but it will be here soon, I promise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Weekly posts are just fine! I started out posting weekly (or sometimes twice a week), and then it led to posting every day (and sometimes more than once a day). It becomes an obsession - trust me.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

OK, you broke your blog promise - its been two and a half weeks and there is no update! For this, you must do penance!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home