Saturday, August 13, 2005

I wonder if they know

Now I'm wondering if the people upstairs know that I put that notice on their door. They were already home when I did it. I'm sure they would be embarassed - who wouldn't be?

On the other hand, I could care less if they know. We don't have a good relationship. A has literally yelled at the guy up there because we do all the yardwork, mowing the lawn so we're not "that house" (nobody wants to be "that house" on the street, you know?), putting the trash and recycle bins out for pick up every Friday morning, picking up the crap that random people walking by feel like they can dispose of in our yard.

Should I care?

PS - why does blogger always have my time off by one hour?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Re: The time stamp issue...

Maybe you need to change your time settings to take into account daylight savings time.

Go to Settings, Formatting in your blog to make the changes.

Jules

11:36 PM  
Blogger RAV Jr said...

yes, i agree, it has to doo with your time stamp setting...

hello, nice blog you have here...

can i link you? thanks

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home