Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Celebrity Life

It's official. I'm a celebrity now.

When I went to the liquor store (closest place to buy smokes, but of course I got some beer, too), there were about 6 guys in there. One of them looked at me and said, "Hey, you're the white girl!"

Um, yeah, I am a white girl. Even though I have olive skin and am your typical American mutt mix of British, Scottish, French, Prussian, Russian and Cherokee and have olive skin, dark hair, and green eyes. Maybe it's the green eyes that do it. Who knows?

Anyway, somehow I'm now the neighborhood celebrity. I'm "The White Girl". Pretty funny. I might as well be Nicole Kidman. Now, if only I could get her paychecks. Wouldn't want to go through being married to Tommy Boy, though.

4 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

hello there!!!! I've just discovered you. Love your blog.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Y said...

em, I've linked you over there on the left. Glad you found me!

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your fan club is growing

12:27 AM  
Blogger Em said...

thanks for linking - I must link you too!

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home