Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Happiness is . . .

A hot shower! First one in almost 2 weeks, and man, did it feel good. This morning's shower was probably the best shower I've had since an ex-bf and I came back from 5 days of camping on the beach in Mexico with no running water at all.

Happiness also is:
  • New bedding, freshly laundered
  • New slipcovers for the living room furniture
  • Warm towels right out of the dryer
  • the order from Sephora waiting when I got home
  • the order from Domestications waiting when I got home
  • the order from SmartBargains waiting when I got home
  • painting and decorating a new home
  • the first snowfall of the season

Now if only Amazon would get off their collective ass and ship me my damn books I might just be giddy! Although, in other good news, the Zoo has rescheduled the volunteer overview for next week, when it will no doubt snow again.

I've added links over there for you if you find this too boring. I'm quite pleased with myself that I figured out how to do it.

PS - for whoever was searching on "how to get sex in Northern Virginia", dude, you've got to be kidding me. Check out any Georgetown or Adams Morgan bar on the weekend, there will be plenty of drunk NoVa chicks for you to choose from. If you can't get laid there, you've got serious problems. That's my PSA for the day, I reckon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home