Tuesday, December 20, 2005

How to stock up on office supplies

AKA how to live on no money

  • Coffee - check
  • Flavored creamers - check
  • Splenda - check
  • Sugar - check
  • Dish soap - check
  • Envelope - check
  • Leftovers from breakfast meeting - check
  • Leftovers from lunch meeting - check
  • Soda from conference room - check

Now I can splurge on a pack of cigs tonight. Wheeeee! (and please, you can keep your holier-than-thou crap to yourself)

This is necessitated by a massive screw up in my pay last week. As in, I didn't get it. Fucking temp agencies suck ass.

I even had to return 2 new pairs of shoes that I loved to have money for cat food, gas for the car, and public transport to work. And if you know me at all, you know how much that hurts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I can relate to that. Lefotvers at work are a dream when you need them. As for the ciggies - I can relate to that too. J and I are so not well financially but we're still smoking. Ugh. Hey, it's the little pleasures though, right?

8:26 PM  
Blogger Y said...

Eggsactly. I am cutting back though - I'm rationing this pack until Friday.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home