Thursday, January 05, 2006

Playing with images


I'm really just playing with images, but this is one of the long Metrobuses that I ride each and every day. I love the long buses; they are all new, have cushy seats and lots of them, and have that nice lady recorded who tells you what stop is coming up next so that you don't have to keep interrupting your reading to see where you are. This is especially convenient when you've just moved to your new neighborhood and have no idea what's what.

BTW, can you tell I'm not wearing a bra today? My bras are getting mangled by the dryer, so I guess no more drying of the over the shoulder boulder holders. And that $50 TJ Maxx gift card is getting put to use Saturday, sadly on mostly bras, undies and hosiery. Ho hum. Maybe when I get new bras and get my new digital camera figured out, I'll post some cleavage shots for all the pervs.

And on that note, if you recommend one free photo hosting site over another, please leave a comment and tell me why. Thanks, and look forward to cute cat butt pics!

PS - I've been playing around today a bit more so you'll see a guestbook over there on the left. Go ahead and sign in and give me a piece of your mind. Go ahead. You know you want to!

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Ohh, changes to the blog! I just added the weatherpixie too. And got a digital camera. Look out.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Y said...

I know, it's scary, innit? Now if I could just get the software for the digicam installed properly and figure out how to use it, then how to put photos on here, we might really be in business!

1:43 PM  
Blogger zoe said...

have you tried flickr ?

2:20 PM  
Blogger Y said...

To be honest, I haven't tried anything yet! Wasn't that something else before? I know bravenet has it, and I already have an account there. Photobucket has it, too. I'm going to have to draw up a spreadsheet with all my online accounts at this rate!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home