Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Of Roses and Nigerian Pygmy Goats

Happy Valentine's Day, for those who celebrate such nonsense. Personally, I couldn't care less and view it as just another day, but it certainly has been a good excuse to eat brownies for breakfast, and to chow down on a heart-shaped doughnut and some homemade chocolate candy here at work. The head honcho got lovely pink roses for each of us, so that was nice.

You know, if this was really meant to be a serious holiday, it would be either on the day of or the day after people get paid. Like on the 15th, 16th, or last day or first day of the month. See, that's how you know it's a bogus holiday. Besides, we don't even get the day off work. Hrmpf.

And to the person who found their way here searching for how to buy Nigerian pygmy goats in southern California, I'm really sorry, but I can't help you. I hope you enjoyed your diversion here, and I sincerely hope those goats are meant for non-carnal purposes.

Strangely, I seem unable to access the travel bulletin board that I normally use to pass the time during the day, so it may end up being a day of mental diarrhea here. Meanwhile, I'm going to keep eating hearts as every good Scorpio should do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home