Thursday, September 14, 2006

Turn the Page - Can You Smell That?

*sniff sniff*

Can you smell that? Or is it just me that smells it? It's change. I don’t know when or quite how, but it’s there.

It’s the scent of another chapter in my life coming to a close and a new one fermenting, about to begin. Only it smells better than fermentation tanks. Yuck.

I don’t know really how to explain it any other way. It’s just a feeling, an intuition. I don’t know yet if it’s something that is happening on its own, organically, or if it’s something that I’m meant to be taking control of myself. Maybe it’s a bit of both.

Of course, it could just be the smell of autumn rain.

Edited: I keep giggling now, thinking about my life as a scratch and sniff book.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I've been feeling it lately too. And I'm more than ready to let it in!

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That kind of feeling has happened to me before. It's a weird feeling, but I liked it.

~Jill

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home