Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Metamorphosis

4 a.m. I awake. I cannot go back to sleep, no matter how hard I try. At 4:30 a.m. I decide to make coffee. At 5 a.m. I think about making some eggs, but the sink full of dishes calls to me plaintively, so I wash the dishes first. I check my e-mail, check my bank balances, my utility accounts, the status of online orders and Thorn Tree. I wash my face and and think about going to work early.

It's happening. I'm becoming my mother-type auntiemomma. *sigh*

The only good bit was having that dream about having sex with my last supervisor.

Right, time to really get ready for work now. Or maybe I'll wait another 15 minutes, have another cup of coffee, and be late instead. Because auntiemomma would NEVER be late. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home