Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Damn

I haven't been here in a long time, and it's all my fault. I told you before that I was lazy!

I could show you lots of lovely photos of Chico, but I thought that might be a little much. So instead you get photos of [sorry, it was just Fabio, my little joke, which just goes to show that when I try to be silly, it always backfires - back to your regularly scheduled programming].

Anyway, life here goes on. Chico thinks that I am his personal chew toy, while I inform him that the opposite is true. It's not easy.

Buca has, over time, come to the conclusion that Chico is his personal play toy. I like that.

Otherwise, life goes on. I miss my best friend and I hang in here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Good that the cats are getting along now.

But you need to do something about that link! I don't know if you know this already, but the best way to link something in blogger is to write the text you want to show for the link, highlight that, click on the link button, paste the link into the text box that pops up, then hit Enter.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

okay, i know you check comments before putting them up - so you can delete this one.

see how your page is stretched?

control x the whole link.then type a word or two as a title for the link.

see at the top of your editing box is a little thing that looks like a chain link? click on that and control p the the long link into it.

your page will spring back to it's normal unstretched prettiness.

*smooch*

10:31 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Good to see you, m'dear. I'll make sure to check out the pics :)

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home