Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Something doesn't add up here

You know, I realized yesterday that something was very wrong with my life. Seriously wrong. Something that could very well affect the outcome of my future happiness and my legacy.

I mean, how am I supposed to be a Crazy Old Cat Lady with only one cat?!

BTW, there were apparently no google or blogger searches regarding my ass since my last post. Where's the love, people? I happen to have a very nice ass, even if it is expanding. There's just more to love now! At least, that's what the guys in my 'hood tell me.

3 Comments:

Blogger chimera said...

when the time is right another cat will adopt you, Y !

4:31 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

So because no one searches for your ass on google or blogger, you don't blog for 10 days???

5:18 AM  
Blogger Y said...

I was busy. Pouting.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home