Friday, September 15, 2006

When Will I Learn?

Hot date (?) tonight with Chepe. Sink full of dirty dishes. Cat box in desperate need of cleaning. Spare room still a minor mess. Clothes drying still hanging in bathroom.

Why do I do this to myself? I've been so proud of actually keeping my apartment rather clean for the past week or two, and trust me, this is a major accomplishment. Dishes have been done before they take over the counters, nothing is growing in the refrigerator, bed made every day. Well, sheets and comforter pulled up anyway.

So I was bragging to him this afternoon how clean the place has been. I couldn't very well then beg off having him in the apartment, could I? And the days are long past when I could just whisk a man through into my bedroom and throw him on the bed. Or are they? There's an idea.

*sigh*

Another quick clean in the offing. One of these days I'll learn, I'm sure. Whenever I get around to being a grownup.

2 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

The days to just whisk a man into your bedroom are never long past!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

me too!

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home