Friday, October 13, 2006

Hey, ASSHOLE!


Yes, you, the one in the silver Porsche Boxster racing down 17th Street at approximately 9:13 this morning. The one who blew through the red light and almost killed me while I was minding my own business crossing the street legally, in the crosswalk, on the walk light. If I ever find your punk ass, you are MINE, you fucking shitstain of a human being.

Yes, see in the pic, how the scenery is rushing by? That's about how fast this guy was going this morning. In the second lane of 3. While the other cars were stopped. While I was crossing in the fucking crosswalk.

I was not a very happy camper. I mean, he could have really messed up my hot ass suede boots. I sprayed them with that waterproofing crap, but I don't think it works for blood or brain matter.

2 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

LOL. I haven't had time to read my favorite blogs for the past couple of weeks, so imagine my joy in this being one of the first posts to catch up on!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Y said...

Glad I could entertain, but weren't you worried about the boots at all?

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home