Friday, October 07, 2005

Crap

You know, there just aren't enough posts about crap, so I thought I'd do my part in rectifying this horrible situation.

As a bit of background, I have been notoriously poo shy for years and years. Not in my own home, but anywhere else, I find it difficult to poo. Why, I don't know. Well, anyway, earlier this year, I got over it. Completely. I think it was because I had some sort of food poisoning while at work and was running back and forth every 30-60 minutes all afternoon one day. Since then I've had no problems with smelling up the ladies' here at work on a regular basis. (Yes, I'm posting from work, I'm an awful, evil person, stealing company time and internet service, whatever.)

So just a bit ago, fate got its revenge on me. I had to pee really bad, like doing the pee pee dance while scuttling down the hall crablike holding it in bad. I entered the restroom and Wham! it hit me. The stench, my god, it was awful. I had walked into the restroom while not one, not two, but it appeared that 3 women were all on the crapper doing their crapping thing. Ah, well, when you gotta go, you gotta go, eh?

I just hope the stench didn't cling to my clothes. Cuz smells can do that, you know. Eeeuuuwwww.

Okay, I guess I've lowered the tone here enough for one day. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home