Saturday, October 08, 2005

Leakage

I have an umbrella that I love. Actually, I have two umbrellas, but this one is oh so cute, so compact that it fits in my tote bag quite easily, and the fabric is tons of faux visas from all over the world. I get tons of compliments on it whenever I use it, and we all know that that's why we really carry cute umbrellas.

Well, it's been raining here for two days now. That's not a bad thing; it hasn't rained here in over a month and we really do need the rain.

But standing in the driving rain last night for 30 minutes waiting for my (very late) bus was NOT really the time I wanted to find out that my beloved umbrella has somehow sprung a leak.

2 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

Hey Ms. Y! Found your blog through Ms. Jules....

This is the reason why I never spend money on umbrellas; I either lose them or they get destroyed too quickly to make it worth it.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

OK, I fell for your "I will update my blog at least once a week" promise AGAIN! (yes, I am a slow learner, or maybe just an optimist).

Its been almost a whole month and NOTHING! V. disappointing!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home