Monday, November 07, 2005

I'm It!

Okay, so I got tagged in one of those bloggy-type things. Gee, thanks, I think. Only now I have to come up with 5 random things about myself. This is sad. I can't even think of 5 random things about myself. I should have someone else do it. Any takers?

C'mon, you know you want to do it.

No?

Fine, then. Hrmpf. Five random things about me:

1. I have a finger that will not straighten. It's the index finger on my left hand. I badly, really badly, dislocated it about 4 years ago when, in a drunken state, I thought I could go under a parking gate instead of over. Not so much. Had to be taken to the emergency room where they were very impressed and straightened it out for me and put on a very fashionable splint. (Well, it was fashionable after I started wearing anyway, I'm a trendsetter, you know.) But I did save the wine bottles from being broken!

2. In another fabulous drunken state, I managed to fracture a bone in the ankle joint. Walked on it for 2 weeks (!) before going to the doctor. But guess what? A walking cast will get you free drinks and a handicapped parking thingiemajig for rock star parking for 6 weeks. If you're me, anyway.

3. I've been fired twice. Not counting all those restaurant jobs that I just no-showed because I got tired of them. Hey, I was young!

4. Both of my parents have died and I still miss them every single day.

5. My birthday was October 27 and I turned 35. And worked 12+ hours, too. What a sucky birthday.

So okay, there's 5 random things. You know what's really sad? I don't even know 5 other bloggers to tag now, because all the bloggers I know have been tagged already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home