Friday, February 24, 2006

You know what's really frustrating?

Tracking your laptop on the UPS website and seeing that it's only 15 miles away, but not being able to pick it up there. Then calling the 800 number and having them tell you that you can't change delivery until it reaches its final destination, which is only 9 miles away. So you sit and refresh the UPS website tracking page like a crack addict waiting for it to get to the final destination. Meanwhile you use the trip planner on the Metro website to figure out how to get to the pick up center before they close at 7 pm.

HURRY UP AND GET THERE ALREADY, DAMMIT.

I told you I was impatient. I could wait until Monday, when it's supposed to be delivered. But I can't. Because that would mean yet another weekend with no computer. And that would just be wrong. I might have to do more apartment organizing or something then.

*sigh*

Edited to say: Just found out after an entire day of anticipation that I wouldn't be able to pick it up until Monday either. So basically I'm screwed. Another weekend of apartment organizing and cooking, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home