Friday, January 13, 2006

Obligatory payday shopping update

Of course, since I got paid today, that meant there was some shopping to be done. I give you today's update, because I know you just won't be able to sleep properly until I do:
  • Cat stuff from Petsmart (because I forgot some stuff last week)
  • Activated my spiffy new cell phone and put it on autopay
  • Le Pink Ladies' Toolkit
  • One sparkly shirt for engagement party (30% off)
  • One pair of black leather gloves (desperately needed)
  • One frilly "boa" type scarf, because it was half off with the gloves
  • One black jet bead necklace (30% off)
  • One pair black jet bead earrings (50% off)
  • Two sets of the Proactiv 3-step system, one for me and one for The Cuz, because I'm really curious about it (if you order from QVC, you can actually get it for $19.95, which smart people like moi do)

Naturally, there is more shopping to be done tomorrow. Pier 1 is having a fantastic sale, and I need new dishes (due to random breakage), so I'm getting these gorgeous things. I also need some bathroom storage to go right outside the bathroom, so I think I need this 3-tier shelf. Believe it or not, I'm actually going INTO A STORE to get these! Shocking, I know. There is a Sephora trip in the making for replacements, and I'm even getting a cheapie tv ($20) tomorow for my bedroom thanks to craigslist. I might even stop by the Container Store and get one of those tension rod shower thingies if I have time before the Redskins kick Seattle's ass.

And I think that's about enough for one week, with the exception of groceries and hair color. Don't you?

Hmmmm, maybe I should just do a bargain shoppers blog. I kick ass at bargain shopping. Hmmmmm.

And now I'm off to take The Cuz out for dinner. I'm ashamed to say we're going to TGI Friday's, but really, I can't pass up a 3 course meal for $12.99. Especially not if it includes cheesecake.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Proactiv a LOT. It's the only thing that really worked for me once my prescription stuff became ineffective.

Jill

4:06 PM  
Blogger Y said...

Well, we'll see. I hope it works. I never had any problems with my skin until after I turned 30, and only in the last 2 years or less have I developed adult acne which can be downright ugly and painful. Hopefully this will be my solution! Thanks for the positive recommendation.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home