Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ah, the Power of Brown

Brown has virtually cured my back pain. How? you ask. Easy.

I am posting this from my brand new laptop. Everyone, say hi to SAM. Sam is a new Dell B130 laptop with a huge widescreen, internal wireless, 512 MB RAM, 40 GB hard drive. And suddenly, my back doesn't feel half as bad as it did before. Must be those endorphins.

See, I'm already in love with Sam, but I really am trying not to let him or her know it yet. I mean, I haven't even figured out if Sam is male or female yet! Really, don't you think one should wait to declare their undying love until they at least know the gender of their beloved? So you can see why we need to keep this on the down low, at least for now.

OK, I've got to get back to "work" on my work puter. I'll talk to y'all more later. After Sam and I have become better, ahem, acquainted. *smirk*

1 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

Hi Sam! So, Sam's an androgynous sort. How very 2006.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home