Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Realizations

  • If I keep coloring my hair, I'll only know when I start going grey by the pubes.
  • I can stand more pain than I ever thought.
  • My list of plants for my herb garden is up to 13. That's not counting varieties of the same herb like chocolate mint or curly parsley or purple basil.
  • Sam is too wide for my old laptop bag. I have to put all my stuff from my tote bag/purse into that, and put Sam in my tote bag for the trip home.
  • I have 2 lunch dates this week. I'm so chuffed it's pathetic.
  • I am addicted to Godiva's double chocolate raspberry truffle.
  • I never ate lunch because I was too nauseous from all the codeine.
  • Now that I've got an early morning appointment with a back doctor, it is feeling decidedly better and I'm going to feel like a fraud going in there.
  • I'd rather be a fraud than in pain, thus proving I have no shame.
  • I'm pathetically excited and in love with Sam. At least now I can let it out in the open and declare it for the world to know.
  • And Sam is definitely male.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home