Thursday, March 02, 2006

Add Chemicals, Instant Honesty

So I've found the perfect drug cocktail for the wee little back problem now. A muscle relaxer, an NSAID, and a couple OTC codeines from Canada (thanks, Canucks!). Back no hurt, brain fuzzy.

But the really interesting thing is how clear the opinions come through now. No bullshit, no political correctness or tact or fear of hurting someone's feelings. Somehow it's just easier to say what I think.

I like this feeling. It's a shame it doesn't always carry over without chemicals.

PS - Pee report: Code yellow. I guess that's good. I was actually kind of hoping for one of the funky colors.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, I was hoping for photos of green pee

11:00 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Glad you found good chemicals (and honesty!) but I hope the back gets better. No fun :(

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home